NAPA MEMBERSHIP: Connect. Learn. Succeed!
If you’re currently engaged in the 401(k) industry — or if you’re considering entering this market — a NAPA membership will provide unparalleled opportunities to advance your career.
NAPA members are 401(k) plan advisors and investment and service providers to the retirement plan industry. All NAPA members are entitled to the following membership benefits:
- On Conferences: Save $325 on registration to the NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT
- On Webcasts: FREE registration to quarterly NAPA webcasts (a $99 value each) and save $70 on all other webcasts
- On Professional Development programs leading to the Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) credential, the Plan Financial Consulting (PFC) certificate, and the new Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) credential
- Receive a FREE subscription to the NAPA Net Daily, the plan advisors’ must-read e-newsletter
- Access member-exclusive content on NAPA Net.
- Receive a FREE subscription to NAPA Net the Magazine, our quarterly publication providing:
- In-depth looks at the people and developments that are reshaping the industry
- Analyses and opinions from 401(k) industry thought leaders
- NAPA and the American Retirement Association represent you in Washington, D.C.
LEADERSHIP AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Volunteer and network with industry leaders on NAPA’s committees
- NAPA Net Committee
- NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT Steering Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Retirement Plan Academy Advisory Group
- Education Committee Subject Matter Expert
- Participate in our LinkedIn group. Ask experts your questions. Share your experiences and ideas.