The National Association of Plan Advisors has announced the 10 semifinalists for its 2015 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award.
Now in its eighth year, the prestigious NAPA 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award recognizes leadership, innovation and contributions to the retirement plan industry with the sales, marketing and establishment of 401(k) plans.
The semifinalists for the 2015 401(k) Leadership Award are:
- Corby Dall, AIF, PPA of 401(k) Advisors Intermountain, Sandy, UT
- Greenspring Wealth Management, Inc. (lead: Josh Itzoe), Towson, MD
- Maresh Yoshida Group (lead: Michael W. Maresh), Austin, TX
- Channel Financial (lead: Matt Gulseth), Golden Valley, MN
- ProCourse Fiduciary Advisors (lead: Douglas Prince), Carmel, IN
- Don Faller and Jamie Hayes, AIF, CBFA, of FiduciaryFirst, Maitland, FL
- Spectrum Investment Advisors (lead: Matthew Demet), Mequon, WI
- Mark A. Davis, QPFC, of CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, Westlake Village, CA
- Mark Wetzel and Mike Goss of Fiduciary Investment Advisors, Windsor, CT
- Jim Phillips and Patrick McGinn of Retirement Resources, Peabody, MA
Three finalists will be selected from this group, and acknowledged at the 2015 NAPA 401(k) Summit, March 24 in San Diego, CA, where the winner of the 2015 NAPA 401(k) Leadership Award will be announced.
Nominations for the award are reviewed by a blue ribbon panel of judges, including the winner of the 2014 NAPA 401(k) Leadership Award, Kathleen Kelly, representing Compass Financial Partners, LLC, in Greensboro, NC.
Previous award winners include Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA, represented by Jania Stout; Plan Sponsor Advisors, represented by Jennifer Flodin, Angelo Auriemma and Donald Stone; Michael J. Malone of MJM401K; Sean Waters, Cook Street Consulting, Inc.; Fred Reish of Drinker Biddle & Reath; and Bill Chetney, then of National Retirement Partners.