In his latest book, author Josh Itzoe, co-founder, partner and chief strategy officer at Greenspring Advisors, provides a comprehensive fiduciary guide for retirement plan decisionmakers and teaches readers how to build a successful retirement plan for employees.
The Fiduciary Formula: 6 Essential Elements to Create the Perfect Corporate Retirement Plan covers everything from plan design, fees and investments to participant support and provider management. Using extensive research, case studies and 15+ years of real-world experience, the book provides a roadmap to help corporate leaders understand their fiduciary responsibilities and navigate the complexities of ERISA.
Readers will learn how to:
- create the internal structure to manage oversight and minimize risk;
- design a plan for success;
- avoid liability for the fees and cost their plan pays;
- select and monitor their plan’s investments for legal compliance;
- embrace plan services to improve results for their employees; and
- work with their plan’s providers to achieve the best results.
Itzoe is also the author of Fixing the 401(k): What Fiduciaries Must Know (And Do) to Help Employees Retire Successfully.
For more information, visit www.fiduciaryu.com.