What’s happening with employer-sponsored retirement plans and where are current trends headed? Participation and deferral rates, auto enrollment and escalation, hardship withdrawals and loans—it’s tough to keep track.
The Plan Sponsor Counsel of America’s (PSCA) 66th Annual Survey provides this information and much more. If you or your client respond, you’ll receive a free copy of the report when it is published later this year, a $700 value.
The annual survey report provides more than 180 data tables on key plan design and administration features as well as 10-year trends on key metrics. The report is the most comprehensive source of unbiased plan benchmarking data and includes information about:
- Participation and deferral rates
- Employer contribution formulas and average amounts
- Eligibility criteria and trends
- Roth availability and use
- Investment funds offered
- Automatic enrollment and escalation
- Plan loans
- Hardship and in-service withdrawals
- Participant education methods
- Financial wellness
- Other plan administration considerations
There are three options for plan sponsors and advisors to participate:
- Send the survey link to your clients.
- Complete the online survey (long or short form) for your clients.
- You can complete the spreadsheet that allows you to enter data for multiple plans at once.
- Short form for first time respondents
- Full length survey
- Spreadsheet to complete for multiple clients.
Complete any of the options to receive your free copy of the report, as well as free copy for your client.
The deadline for participation is May 26, 2023. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.