The agenda’s taking shape for the most engaging and interactive advocacy event of the year.
NAPA’s D.C. Fly-In Forum, now in its seventh year, is a unique experience for elite advisors who are looking to have an impact and engage with key federal policy makers as you advocate for legislative and regulatory policy that affects America’s retirement.
This year we’ll be talking about:
- Addressing the Retirement Gap and Bolstering Women's Financial Security, with Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee (Invited)
- How the Multi-Employer Plan Crisis Impacts the Retirement Industry
- How Defined Benefit Plan Status Concerns Every Advisor’s Business
- Retirement Plan Lawsuits in 2019: Litigation Risks to Advisors
- Working with your Clients and Student Loans
- Department of Labor – A Regulatory Agenda Update with Jeanne Wilson, Deputy Asst. Secretary, Employee Benefits Security Administration, Department of Labor (Invited)
- The Federal Retirement Crisis? An Alternative View
- A Federal Solution to Retirement Access with Rep. Richie Neal (D-MA), Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee
- Update on State and Local Retirement Policy
And much, much more!
Advisor Mentor Opportunity
Once again this year, approved elite advisor delegates to the NAPA D.C. Fly-in Forum have the opportunity to bring a junior/emerging advisor to attend. The junior advisor should be an individual already working in the retirement plan space that would benefit from the experience, and who is ready for an expanded level of involvement in our profession. PLEASE NOTE: The senior advisor delegate must accompany the junior advisor to the NAPA D.C. Fly-In Forum and to the March on Capitol Hill.
Through your membership in NAPA, the D.C. Fly-In Forum is the most effective way for you to have your voice heard and get the inside scoop on what’s going on, and what’s coming down the road. You’ll gain a competitive edge, and your voice will be heard!
Want to make a difference in retirement plan policy? Come join us at the NAPA D.C. Fly-In Forum!
Your perspective – and your voice – are more critical to the nation’s retirement security than ever before.
The NAPA D.C. Fly-In Forum
July 23-24, 2019
Apply today at www.napadcflyin.org