Connect. Learn. Succeed!
Whether you’re currently engaged in the 401(k) industry — or if you’re considering entering this market — a NAPA membership provides unparalleled opportunities to advance your career and expand your practice while focusing on personal & professional development.
That includes preferential rates and access to:
- Events – including the NAPA 401(k) Summit, NAPA DC Fly-In Forum, Nonqualified Plan Advisor Conference, and Women in Retirement Conference
- Webcasts – including FREE registration to quarterly NAPA webcasts (a $99 value each) and save $70 on all other webcasts
- Credentialing and Education – like the Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) credential, the Plan Financial Consulting (PFC) certificate, Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) credential, and the Nonqualified Plan Advisor designation
Tap into Business Intelligence
- Receive a FREE subscription to the NAPA Net Daily, the plan advisors’ must-read e-newsletter
- Access member-exclusive content on NAPA Net
- Receive a FREE subscription to NAPA Net the Magazine, our quarterly publication providing:
- In-depth looks at the people and developments that are reshaping the industry
- Analyses and opinions from 401(k) industry thought leaders
Make Your Case via Advocacy
NAPA and the American Retirement Association represent your interests in Washington, D.C. by:
- Educating Members of Congress and their staff about how America saves and the value of plan advisors in that process
- Helping shape regulatory initiatives at the DOL, IRS and SEC
- Schedule and coordinate member meetings on Capitol Hill as part of the NAPA D.C. Fly-In Forum
Leadership and Networking Opportunities
A unique and impact-filled way for you to “give back” as a volunteer and work on your personal & professional development while expanding your professional network with industry leaders on the following NAPA committees:
- NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT Steering Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Retirement Plan Academy Advisory Group
- Education Committee Subject Matter Expert
- NAPA Thrive Women’s Mentoring Program
Ready to Join?
Questions? Contact Customer Care at 703.516.9300.